For the record, I never ever thought I’d cheat on Lush, but after they discontinued my favourite Chocolate Orange Whipstick Lipbalm In Store, I have been questioning our relationship!
Happily, it’s available online still, but let me down once, Bro?
I’m gonna need Flowers and a bit of time to think about this…
I nipped into my local branch of Fizzilicious recently. I’d not set much in store by their soaps (Too much in love with my Lush soaps) but I love their candles! I’ve been gifted with Rhubarb Rave, Shiny Happy Purple & Chocolate Orange (which I’m frightened to burn as it smells so delicious!) and the soap slices were on for £2.50 or Five for £10.00 so I treated myself to a ‘Lass Pack’ after handling and deciding from the whole display:
From Top Clockwise:
1. Planet Rock: This is a very pretty soap which looks like suspended planets in outer space and is infused with purple glitter. Synesthesia aside, it’s exactly how I’d expect ‘Purple’ to smell. It has a woody fruity fragrance and the Ylang Ylang is beautiful. Very Berry and juicy and lathers to a slight purple tinge! A fun, sophisticated and sparkly soap.
2. Unknown: I’ve looked all over for the name of this soap but it’s not on the Website, so I’m unsure whether it’s either a new product or is now discontinued. It looks and smells like Watermelon with the slightest hint of berries. Easy to lather, clean and soft juicy scent and crisp appearance.
3. Beachcomber: A gorgeous little soap. Lathers wonderfully and smells just like a tropical beach. The coconut is definitely there but it’s not overpoweringly sweet as you can sometimes get with cheap coconut products. In addition to Ylang Ylang, it also contains Litsea Cubeba which is an oil native to Asia, I’ve never smelled it before but it compliments it wonderfully.
4. Hypno-Therapy: This is a fun soap. Juicy, citrusy but ‘grounded’ at the same time. It’s very uplifting, pretty and lathers with a pink tinge. I love how it looks, it’s the sort of soap to use when you need to get your Goddess on and get productive and focused.It’s infused with Nectarine, Cliantro, Bergamot & Thyme.
5. Coco Kitty: I think my kitty might be a bit drunk! Lathers well once you get it really wet. Coconuts there again, not overpowering and you can definately smell the raspberries and a little of the Jasmine. Very pretty and funky, and the flaked ‘frosting’ smells wonderful.
What are your favourite Bomb Cosmetics Products?